NCCP Introduction to Competition and Competition Development courses may be offered in Saskatchewan. Contact the Saskatchewan Artistic Swimming Technical Director for more information.
Saskatchewan Artistic Swimming is pleased to host the bi-annual Coach/Judge Conference on September 28-29, 2019, in Regina. Coaches and judges from across Canada are encouraged to attend this event. The conference includes joint sessions for coaches and judges as well as sessions for coaches only and judges only. Contact our Technical Director for more information.
Respect in Sport
All Saskatchewan Artistic Swimming coaches must complete the Respect in Sport course. For more information on Respect in Sport and to take the certification online, follow this link http://www.sasksport.sk.ca/RiS/
Click hereto download the Saskatchewan Artistic Swimming Respect in Sport Policy for Coaches.
Artistic Swimming coaches are certified under NCCP.
NCCP Level 1
- Teaches up to Star 8.
- A recreational coach who works with non-competitive swimmers and/or a competitive coach who works with recreational swimmers.
- To coach Recreational Athletes at competitions, the coach must be fully certified NCCP Level 1 prior to registration for Sadie Caulder Knight Provincial Stream Provincials.
NCCP Level 2
- Teaches up to Superstar 2.
- A recreational coach who works with non-competitive swimmers and/or a competitive coach who works with swimmers competing in Provincial Stream.
- To coach Provincial Stream athletes at competitions, the coach must be fully certified NCCP Level 2 prior to registration for Sadie Caulder Knight Provincial Stream Provincials.
NCCP Level 3 Coach
- Teaches any Star level.
- A competitive coach who works with swimmers competing in 13-15, 16-18, Junior FINA, Senior FINA or below.
- To coach 13-15, 16-18, Junior FINA, Senior FINA at Canada Artistic Swimming Qualifier and Nationals, the coach must be fully certified NCCP Level 3 prior to registration for the competition as per CASSA requirements.