SAS is proud of our coaches and all the work they do with our athletes. SAS is committed to supporting our coaches through the NCCP certification process and providing them with knowledge and information to use in their everyday coaching. SAS coaches are expected to conduct themselves with integrity and in a manner that is consistent with SAS’s values and standards.
In order to coach Artistic Swimming in Saskatchewan, coaches must comply with the CAS Coach Registration and Certification Policy.
In order to register, a coach must complete the following:
- Be in good standing with CAS and the PSO.
- Register themselves in the manner prescribed by CAS and the PSO.
- Pay the registration fees as prescribed by CAS and the PSO.
- Province a valid police record check to the PSO (This must be done through Sterling Solutions and is good for 5 years).
- Meet the minimum coaching, training and education requirements.
- Complete NCCP Making Ethical Decisions.
- Complete Respect in Sport.
- Complete NCCP Making Headway online module.